We’re Here to Help You Structure the Perfect Commercial Real Estate Financing Deal
So you feel you’ve found the perfect place for your business but have trouble coming up with the financing necessary to secure it? Not to worry, Caedmon Commercial Capital is here to help you out and see to it that you don’t miss out on a grand opportunity. Our lenders specialize in commercial real estate financing that’s the perfect match for your needs as well as the needs of your business site. Let us put our extensive experience and industry resources to good use for you and your organization.
Plenty of Options to Get You Where You Need and Want to Go
Know that it makes no difference to us if you’re eyeing an owner-occupied business property or an investment property, we can help. Additionally, we can provide you with both recourse and non-recourse finance options.
Some of the products you’ll have access to with our generous portfolio include:
- Construction financing, if you’d rather build the site of your business rather than buy an existing structure
- Mezzanine and equity financing, for those who need financing that’s closely and carefully tailored to meet their desires
- Conventional options, for owner-occupied as well as investment properties such as self-storage properties and industrial sites
- FHA and HUD lending, an ideal option for new construction, rehabilitation and acquisition of various commercial sites
- International financing, if you’ve got your heart set on a business property outside the U.S.
We know sometimes business owners are looking to sell their current property and scoop up another at the same time. Sometimes, waiting to sell the current property can take a bit too long, putting the new property at risk. Rather than wait to use the profits from the sale to facilitate the buy, look into a bridge loan as a way to carry you over without risking missing out on buying the new property.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us here at Caedmon Commercial Capital if you’re interested in learning more about our real estate financing capabilities.